This spider diagram has initial ideas on my target audience and ideal reader. Also the house style and colours and the type of content I am going to put in to meet the needs of my target audience e.g music genres and artists.
I have decided to call my music magazine 'Eclectic'. My music magazine covers a variety of genres and when you like different kinds of music people often say 'you have an eclectic taste in music', that is why I have named my music magazine 'Eclectic'.
Masthead:
Eclectic
This is the font/logo for my music magazine. I think it stands out as it is bold and makes a statement. It will stand out from the other magazines out there.
Below is a proposal of my music magazine that was going to be presented to the rest of my class, however, was unable to due to absence. The aim of this presentation was that it was a business pitch where I wanted my classmates to invest in my music magazine by describing to them what my magazine entailed. This would have been useful as I would have received feedback from my classmates.
Explanation of the artist featured:
The artist that will be featured is Sofia Gonzalez who is deemed as being the next Shakira. Sofia Gonzalez is an artist I invented. She is an artist who does not like to stick to one genre and incorporates many genres into her music, which goes well with my magazine which covers many different genres. The problem I may face in trying to produce a successful cover story is making it be as realistic as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment