
After researching many different media institutions I have come to the decision that Bauer Media would be the distributor I would like to distribute my music magazine: Eclectic.
I have based my decision on a number of reasons:
Bauer Media are experienced in producing well known music magazines that have done and still are doing really well, such as Q, Kerrang!, MOJO, to a similar target audience as mine.
Not only does Bauer media produce successful music magazines but they also produce Heat, GRAZIA and more! which are very popular magazines among females within my target audience range.

Also when looking at a copy of heat magazine I noticed there was an advertisement of Q magazine with Take That on the front cover, so Bauer could advertise my magazine in their other popular non-music magazines.
Bauer Media also own a range of TV channels that showcases the latest music in the charts which is what my target audience is interested in and also showcases live events such as the V festival on 4Music. Other well known music channels showcasing chart music are Kiss, Smash Hits, The Box and The Hits.


No comments:
Post a Comment