This is the computer I used to design and edit my magazine.
This is the camera I used to take the photos.
This is the memory stick I used to save my work on and transfer files between home and school.
This was useful however, the fonts kept changing so I had to adapt my work.
Software I used:
I used the internet to assist me with my music magazine research.
I used microsoft paint and Serif Pageplus to edit the photos.
Microsoft word and Microsoft Powerpoint were used for my blog posts and to write my article.
Slideshare was used to post my powerpoints which I thought was very useful and a creative way describing the process of making a music magazine.
Serif Pageplus 11 was the most difficult to use as I was not familiar with the software, although I had some practice using when doing the preliminary task, I still found it quite hard and felt my IT skills were limited on serif in making my music magazine.
What I have learnt:
- During the making of my music magazine I have used software that I have never used before, Serif Pageplus 11, blogger and slideshare.
No comments:
Post a Comment